[WBEL-devel] Testers needed

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:16:45 -0500 (CDT)

I just posted errata packages for cvs, openoffice and squid but have not
updated the yum headers.  There is a reason for this.

Last weekend builder.whiteboxlinux.org was wiped clean and went into
service as the primary server for beau.org.  This means a new build host
was needed.  In preparation for migrating to an AMD64 buildhost at home, I
have built up a chroot environment for building normal ia32 packages.  The
packages above were built in said environment and I'd like someone who
uses them to have a look before I unlease them to up2date/yum automated
downloading.

To get them before the mirror sync try:

http://whiteboxlinux.org/pub/3.0/en/updates/i386/cvs-1.11.2-18.i386.rpm
http://whiteboxlinux.org/pub/3.0/en/updates/i386/openoffice.org-1.1.0-15.EL.i386.rpm