[WBEL-devel] Problem with adding Vietnamese in to the Anaconda installer

Nguyen Huu Vinh nghvinh2k@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 06:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-856444979-1082382543=:81642

Hi all,

I'm Vietnamese.I see that the anaconda installer does not support Vietnamese.So I want to add Vietnamese language in to the Anaconda installer.I have made the vi.po and I translated English to Vietnamese.But when the Anaconda installer boot successfull then it can't display Vietnamese correctly?Why?How can I debug this error?

How can I make the vn.map or where can I get the vn.map (the charater map of Vietnamese)?Please help me!Thanks.

Regard,
Nguyen Huu Vinh

"Hay cho toi mot diem tua, toi se nang ca trai dat len"

--0-856444979-1082382543=:81642

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'm Vietnamese.I see that the anaconda installer does not support Vietnamese.So I want to add Vietnamese language in to the Anaconda installer.I have made the vi.po and I translated English to Vietnamese.But when the Anaconda installer boot successfull then it can't display Vietnamese correctly?Why?How can I debug this error?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How can I make the vn.map or where can I get the vn.map (the charater map of Vietnamese)?Please help me!Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regard,</DIV>
<DIV>Nguyen Huu Vinh</DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>"Hay cho toi mot diem tua, toi se nang ca trai dat len"</DIV><p>
Yahoo! Photos: <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=23765/*http://photos.yahoo.c
om/ph/print_splash">High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢</a>
--0-856444979-1082382543=:81642--