[WBEL-devel] White Box for IA64

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:34:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:

> Could I please have a copy of this build?

There is a build in the contrib directory, but it hasn't been updated
since the initial release.  Someone made a post recently about having an
updated spin, including support for Itanic version 1.

> I'd be happy to host it on our ftp-server (ftp.ii.uib.no), and help
> build any new patches from RedHat.

Sounds like the two of you should get together on this one.  Not having a
machine, I can't really do much on the IA64 front but I'd like to see it
supported by somebody.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!