[WBEL-devel] White Box for IA64

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:01:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Ewan Mac Mahon wrote:

> I'm interested too - our box is going to be running genuine RedHat for a
> while yet but I'm keen to shift across at some stage. How about setting
> up a whitebox-ia64 mailing list for everone interested (or maybe a
> whitebox-64bit list to do both ia64 and AMD64)?

Dunno about AMD64, I'm cooking up something in that dept.  But as for
ia64, I don't see myself doing it.  Too expensive to put together a
buildhost for a platform I can't see using, especially with Intel caving
and releasing an AMD64 compatible CPU.

So with no further ado... whitebox-ia64@beau.org should now be awaiting
subscribers.  Once a team leader emerges I'd even be happy to pass list
admin off.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!