[WBEL-devel] I'm not dead yet. :)

Jon Lewis jlewis@lewis.org
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:12:55 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, John Morris wrote:

> All but one update is now on the primary site awaiting the mirrors to
> catch them.  The missing one is httpd and considering the problems it has

What is the "primary site"?...or is that a closely guarded secret to keep
it (the library?) from being overrun by mobs of WBEL users who should be
using the mirrors?

I'd really like to setup a public mirror of WBEL, but I'd rather not
mirror from a 3rd party mirror (like NCSU).  Is NCSU the only mirror that
talks to the primary site?...making them the tier 1 mirror that all other
mirrors have to mirror if they want the most authoratative source they can
get?

 Jon Lewis                   |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |