[WBEL-devel] [WBEL-users] I'm not dead yet. :)

Karanbir Singh Mail-Lists@karan.org
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:52:28 +0000

John Morris wrote:
> Sorry about dropping out for a bit, been on a deployment deadline death
> march followed up by a Thanksgiving roadtrip with <24 hour notice of the
> change of plans.  Ended up staying with folks who only had a cellphone so
> no net for six days.   (Yes I am still twitching spasmodically from
> withdrawal.)

Phew! welcome back to the living world.

Is there anyway that a sort-of-status update might be passed onto the
mail list + website in such situations ? Is there anyone else you can
call on the phone and ask them to post msgs to indicate that John is
still in circulation ?

I would be happy to offer my phone number to be used in such situations...

> All but one update is now on the primary site awaiting the mirrors to
> catch them.  The missing one is httpd and considering the problems it has
> caused I'm going to hold on hatching that pending a bit more inspection
> later tonight.

What exactly is the issue with the httpd package ? Is it just the Redhat
  logo / report ?

--
Karanbir Singh   : http://www.karan.org/
GnuPG Public Key : http://www.karan.org/publickey.asc