[WBEL-devel] SAMPLE: [WBSA-# 2003:404-01] Updated lftp packages fix security vulnerability

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@kaplowitz.org
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:40:45 -0500

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 07:41:24PM -0600, John Morris wrote:
> Does anyone see a problem with the format before I embark on a frenzy of
> cut/paste and post -announce messages for all of the errata?  It would be
> a good thing to get the format nailed down for automated tools to process
> the errata posts.
[snip down to the body of the sample advisory]
> More information is available in Red Hat, Inc's original advisory=20
> available on their site at:
>=20
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/enterprise-watch-list/2003-December/msg000=
08.html

You might want to add a section to the advisory template with
WBEL-specific instructions for getting your updates rather than the Red
Hat ones which are unavailable to most WBEL users. Not all recipients of
these advisories will necessarily be savvy enough to know this
themselves.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org

--dTy3Mrz/UPE2dbVg