[WBEL-devel] Re: Re: [WBEL-devel] Please tell a man in anxiou s waiting---When

Coffman, Tony tony.coffman@pbs.proquest.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:27:40 -0500

Red Hat does re-master the .iso images.  I've got a set of the new RHEL 3.0
update 1 .iso's on my desk right now.

Both the original and the update 1 .iso are available on RHN.

--Tony Coffman
mailto:tony.coffman@pbs.proquest.com