[WBEL-devel] update] update1 is comming into the mirrors??

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:41:12 -0600

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 11:03, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 03:27:12PM -0600, Vicki Reeves wrote:
> > The updates are in progress.  When they are completed, there
> > will be a message on whitebox-announce.  Thanks for your
> > interest.
>
> There is no message in whitebox-announce. Last is from Dec 17 2003.

Hi Milan, I realize that we will have misunderstandings based on word
meanings and customs.  As someone else recently pointed out, this is an
international list.  Since it was my post that caused your confusion, I
guess I need to explain what I mean by completed.  To me, completed
means that the release is up, tested by a few people who didn't work on
the development and at least pretty much known not to be a brown paper
bag project.

Hummm, maybe I should explain what I mean by brown paper bag project.
If you want to wear a brown paper bag over your head in case you meet
someone who tried to use the product, it was a bpb project.

Re your earlier post, I'm glad to hear you are making your efforts
available to the list.

--
Vicki Reeves                            vickir@beau.org
Beauregard Parish Library               http://www.library.beau.org