[WBEL-devel] IA64 ISO's -- any available?

Pasi Pirhonen upi@iki.fi
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:11:53 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:41:15PM -0600, Charles Lacour wrote:
> On Friday 16 January 2004 03:40, Ian Holsman wrote:
> >does anyone have a set of ia64 iso's available?
>
> It took some digging through my copies of the mail list and an experimental
> FTP session to find them, but they are at:

My bad. I thought there were announce with path included, but when i
did my list archives, i won't see it either.

> ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/mirrors/whitebox.org/people/pasi.pirhonen/IA64-RC1/
>
> There are both binary and source ISO images.

The above is right unless someone has mirrorred and steps up with
alternate location.

> There may be problems with the mail system. Traffic has either been extremely
> slow, or I'm not getting some of them. At least a couple of threads have been
> replies to emails I've never seen.

This one seems to be purely my mistake. There seems to be
syncronization error between what i have done and what i thought i have
done. Once more, sorry.

Thank Milan again for providing space. There have been amount of
traffic with downloads which i am not currently able to handle at all
(ie. i don't have much public space available with fast lines).
Space itself is not a problem. It's this crappy ADSL-line :)

--
Pasi Pirhonen - upi@iki.fi - http://iki.fi/upi/