[WBEL-devel] Choosing a RHEL rebuild project

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:46:21 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Hedemark, Magnus wrote:

> David Cox [mailto:david.e.cox@nasa.gov] said:
>
> > Sounds like a good clone, I've seen this in RHEL under KDE.
>
> Ha!  So you're telling me that CentOS ported the bug from RHEL?  And here I
> thought it was started by CentOS. (I don't have access to an RHEL box to see
> such things)  Note that my WBEL box doesn't exhibit this buglet.

I remember seeing the fuzzy icons bug at one point on an internal build
but it seemed to fix itself (or it is another intermittent like openssl)
on a subsequent build.  Stuff like that was why I did a lot of
build/install the intermediate product and rebuild cycles instead of just
building everything on taroon-beta or RH9.  Some things seemed to settle
out that way.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!