[WBEL-devel] wbel.net round 2

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:31:51 -0500

Greetings again,

whiteboxlinux.net is up again with new IP addresses.  Please see the
news on the front page for full details of the problems with my move.
If you can't open the page, do a dns lookup on whiteboxlinux.net, if you
get a 216.x.x.x addresss, that's the old one.  I could provide the new
IP here, but it won't help you as I'm running apache in virtual mode so
it depends on the domain name you requested.  Hitting the IP address
gives you a nasty gram. :)

Please take a minute and provide feedback on the performance of the site
as well, particularly your initial hit.  It seems to take forever to
open from my real job, but that might be our internal DNS causing issues.

.dn