[WBEL-devel] Re: [WBEL-users] Odd window drag behaviour

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:51:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Alex Tkachenko wrote:

> It has a patch for RHEL version of metacity package - I have it
> locally applied until it gets its way into the official update.

Ok, this one bugs me enough I'm wondering if it justifies pushing up a
patched version of metacity instead of waiting for RedHat to get around to
it in U3.  I know I'll be adding this patch to my own copies, but should
it go into the mainline?  It would mark a departure from tracking RH
exactly and that worries me.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!