[WBEL-devel] easy soho server-configuration

James Knowles jamesk@ifm-services.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:52:27 -0600

>The program is written in lazarus/free pascal.

Is Lazarus still going? I remember it got off to a stumbling beginning,
and never went anywhere for months before I gave up on it. This was
years ago. (I've done TP/Delphi/Kylix programming since the mid-80's.)

>I'll test the next days, if my tool is running on Whitebox linux, and I would
>like to make it part of Whitebox linux, if you are interested in it.

WBEL is essentially a repackaging of RedHat Enterprise Linux, so I don't
know that it'd be an official part -- this is just me talking.

I'd certainly be interested in looking at this, though. This is the
something that I've only put a little effort into in the past. I'm also
an unabashed FP/TP/Delphi junkie. :-)