[WBEL-devel] easy soho server-configuration

Phil Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner@NASA.gov
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:06:59 -0400

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 08:52 -0600, James Knowles wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 16:03 +0200, Rainer Hamann wrote:
> >I'll test the next days, if my tool is running on Whitebox linux, and I would
> >like to make it part of Whitebox linux, if you are interested in it.
>
> WBEL is essentially a repackaging of RedHat Enterprise Linux, so I don't
> know that it'd be an official part -- this is just me talking.

Suggest you see if Wag Wieers (dag@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/)
is interested in adding it to his yum/apt repository of (WBEL-
compatible) RHEL packages.  Could also offer it on the FreshRPMS list
(freshrpms-list@freshrpms.net).  That would hit Dag plus several other
packagers, as well as a host of potentially interested users.

Phil