[WBEL-devel] RE: openssl security update needed

Jamey Fletcher jamey@odin.library.beau.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:55:28 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004, Rich McCue wrote:

> I'm trying to build the openssl-0.9.7a-33.4.i686.rpm right now... This
> is my first time building an rpm, but If I'm able to install it
> successfully I'll contriubte it to the project.

One thing to watch for - if the White Box release packages have -WB in the
RPM name, that means John probably had to twiddle something slightly for
one reason or another - and if you have problems building the package, you
might check for that, and see if and what John had to twiddle.

--
					Jamey
				      ----<--<@