[WBEL-devel] Mozilla errata bugs

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:18:31 -0600 (CST)

Time to call in some more eyes on this one.

Posted the errata for mozilla last evening.  Today I had an odd bug on my
laptop which I just duplicated on a different machine.  Entering a search
term into the location bar and clicking search doesn't go to Google, but
instead ends up on a generic search page at Netscape.com.  The preference
still says Google, but only by selecting Netscape, running a search and
then switching back to Google does it properly search on Google again.

So what I need is a) broader confirmation that it is a repeatable bug and
then b) I need someone who got the binary update from RHN to confirm
whether the bug also exists in their build.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!