[WBEL-devel] Mozilla errata bugs

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:33:38 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, William Hooper wrote:

> > then b) I need someone who got the binary update from RHN to confirm
> > whether the bug also exists in their build.
>
> Yep.

I figured something like that couldn't have popped up in my rebuild of the
package but wanted to be sure.  Want to ensure that any bugs passed upline
are actually reproducible on RHEL so that they don't start sending
submissions to /dev/null.  Just opened bug #119521 on RH's bugzilla.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!