[WBEL-devel] Availability of Whitebox Linux on 64bit processors

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:55:03 -0600

Milan Keršláger wrote:

>Pasi Pirhonen (the author) moved to Tao Linux because nobody at beau.org
>cared about his work.

<snip>

>And yes - this is wery sad that the effort like this has been trown
>away by people at beau.org. It's useless and disillusion.

Milan, I am not speaking for John nor for the Library. For myself, as a
user of this list, I'm wondering this...
since you are obviously so very unhappy with everything about this
project, why is it that you continue to spend so much time on it?

This is me:
Vicki Reeves          vickir@beau.org        http://www.beau.org/~vickir

This is where I work:
Beauregard Parish Library                            http://www.beau.org
205 South Washington Ave, DeRidder, LA 70634           (337)463-6217 x19
 The Library does not necessarily agree with everything I write :-D

Geek code 3.1:GIT d? s-:++ a? C++ L++$ W++ w-- Y+ b+ G e r+++

                             <><