[WBEL-devel] Security updates

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Thu, 20 May 2004 09:46:12 -0500

Milan Keršláger wrote:
> I'm a little bit unsatisfied with persistent troubles with WBEL. So I
> want to point you to CentOS because this community project are able to
> cooperate and is not depended on one owerworked person (even has been
> slower before final release). All updates are ready a short time after
> release (with priority for security updates). Because binary (and
> source) compatibilty, this seems to be easy to switch.

So, Milan, I guess this is 'goodbye' as you seem to be moving to the
CentOS project.  Hope all goes well for you there.

This is me:
Vicki Reeves          vickir@beau.org        http://www.beau.org/~vickir

This is where I work:
Beauregard Parish Library                            http://www.beau.org
205 South Washington Ave, DeRidder, LA 70634           (337)463-6217 x19
  The Library does not necessarily agree with everything I write :-D

Geek code 3.1:GIT d? s-:++ a? C++ L++$ W++ w-- Y+ b+ G e r+++

                              <><