[WBEL-devel] Re: [WBEL-users] Security updates

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 21:38:38 -0400

as per beau.org's site they have only a t-1.  transferring entire iso's
would tear up their bandwidth for over 30 minutes per iso.  nOt pratical
when that t-1 has to handle dns, mail, http..etc etc etc