[WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates

Karanbir Singh kbsingh@poboxes.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:05:21 +0100

Hi,

Would a simple web based issue tracking / bug tracking system not
suffice for the job ? Anyone coming across issues such as this would be
able to report them into the system and others will be able to
contribute towards the issue itself.

Anyway its easier and more productive to handle such issues on a
web-front of that nature rather than in Mailing lists. Also, easier to
search, monitor and moderate.

--
Karanbir Singh <kbsingh@poboxes.com>

http://www.karan.org/