[WBEL-devel] Missing libpng and libpng10 updates

Tim Fournet tfournet@tfour.net
Thu, 27 May 2004 14:18:50 -0500

Perhaps this utility can be of help to help create distributed
repositories:
http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/yam/

>From the description:
Yam builds a local Apt/Yum RPM repository from local ISO files,
downloaded updates and extra packages from 3rd party repositories. It
takes care of downloading updates and extras, configuring HTTP access
and providing PXE/TFTP resources for remote installations.