[WBEL-devel] WBEL + extra packages (was Re: Build Utils)

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode@parallab.uib.no
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:27:11 +0200

> Speaking of creating or re-creating WBEL, I'm trying to explore ways
> to make a distro that would be WBEL + extra stuff, including GFS.  I'd
> create the GFS rpms from the current CVS sources.

Not from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/3/en/RHGFS/ ?

I'd definitly prefere creating the yum repository, and making it an
overlay to standard RHEL/whitebox/tao/whatever. If not I will have
to rip the packages out of your alternative distribution, and created
the repository locally for our use.

   -jf