[WBEL-devel] WBEL4 RC1 on VIA C3 CPU

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu Apr 28 22:35:21 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 21:50, Steve Phillips wrote:
> Don't really see the need for a debate...
>
> >From http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/faq.html -
> others in the same boat. The only reason that I know of to vary off the
> stated path is if it doesn't meet the needs of the library, and as you
> pointed out, Centos may fill the need to support additional
> hardware/features.

Well I know I will be needing to tweak up a version for our Epias.  And
if it can be done in a way that doesn't break binary compatibility it
argues for doing it.

> BTW: Any ETA for WBEL4 (as in days, week, months)?

If the current build pass completes without an error (and I really think
it will this time) the final images could go out next week.  All bets
are off if yet another error crops up because I really want to see a
build rebuild itself with zero errors on both arches.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!