[WBEL-users] Hello

Hedemark, Magnus mhedemark@trueposition.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:07:40 -0500

David Gonzalez Romero [mailto:dgr@linux.mincex.cu] writes:

> I a new user of White Box... I install WB yesterday in my PC how
> workstation... i wait install the WB on my server if this
> Linux distribution
> complete my wanted... I use Red Hat 7.x.. but in december is
> finish the
> sopourt, you are know.... Well i can collaborate on this list...

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to also check out the other part of our online
community at http://www.whiteboxlinux.net (not to be confused with the
primary site, http://www.whiteboxlinux.org )

I've got WBEL 3.0RC2 running on a few test machines at $WORK and it is also
my primary desktop there as well.  I've been very pleased with it so far and
look forward to the final release.

Like most communities this one seems to be going through some growing pains.
It should be worth it in the end.

--Magnus