[WBEL-users] Re: [Whitebox-announce] White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 is released.

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
17 Dec 2003 10:50:49 -0500

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 06:03, John Morris wrote:

> White Box Enterprise Linux 3.0 is now available for immediate download via
> BitTorrent or ftp.  Having gone through two widely downloaded Release
> Candidates with only minor problems detected, White Box is ready for prime
> time.

	I've got torrents running now and will keep the clients up until
tomorrow morning.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer | Current rank: Maegashira 4
Hoping to make Cyber-Ozeki someday but likely not to get beyond Maegashira.