[WBEL-users] installation problems

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:07:35 -0600

This is an interesting issue.  Only time I've ever seen it is with bad cdROMs.
 Have you tried a network install using the boot.iso off disk 1?

Did you use the verify disk option on all 3 (2) disks at the beginning of
install?  (tested all of the disks, doesn't necessarily mean yes).

.dn

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:26:21 -0500, walt wrote

--
Donavan Nelson
donavan@whiteboxlinux.net