[WBEL-users] Patches question

donavan nelson donavan@whiteboxlinux.net
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:47:06 -0600

You patch your box after installation by using up2date.  For the emergency
patch, I'd presume it will be the same proceedure.  BTW, binary packages are
available for patches.  WBEL 3 released with the base RHEL 3 packages.  So all
current errata should be applied.

gawd, I hate to say this, but search the mail archives to find what you should
change.  Using whiteboxlinux.org as the primary up2date server isn't going to
get you the updates too fast.

.dn

On 17 Dec 2003 23:28:44 -0500, Jason Dixon wrote