[WBEL-users] Question about RHEL Licensing

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:41:20 -0500 (EST)

You might get better response on a list where RHEL is on topic.

joliver@joliver.net  said:
> All,
>     I have read Redhat's EULA as I have purchased a copy of RHEL WS 3.0
> and can find no prohibition on installing WS on more than one machine.

IANAL.  When you purchase RHEL you also agree to a service contract.  That
service contract says that you will have a service contract for every RHEL
machine you have for the life of that contract.  Installing RHEL on more
machines than you have service contracts for is a breach of contract.
This has nothing to do with the GPL.

--
William Hooper