[WBEL-users] Whitebox APT repository up with full distro for testing

joliver@joliver.net joliver@joliver.net
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:19:52 -0500 (EST)

All,
I have put up an APT repository for testing. The reposity is a full
release repository which means you can install anything included on the 3
cds in a single command.. ie "apt-get install apache php mysql screen". If
you are interested in testing this for me please go to
http://whitebox.gojimbo.com and follow the instructions.  For those who
don't know, Apt is a management utility created by Debian for package
dependency resolution.  I have been using it for a while to remotely
manage redhat boxen and it is quite nice and addictive.  personally I
can't live without it.  I'm just looking for people to test this for me to
see if I have any bugs in my setup.

-Jimmy