[WBEL-users] Bittorrent download stuck at 99%

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:34:55 -0600

You should be able to close the current bittorrent, then type this at in
a command window (All on one line):

C:\"program files"\bittorrent\btdownloadgui.exe

(followed by a space)

http://www.linuxlobbyist.net/torrents/final-bins-fixed.torrent

(followed by enter)

Then point to the place you put the other download ... it should finish
up in a couple minutes.

-Johnny Hughes