[WBEL-users] WBEL impressive

F g20@ya.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 04:38:44 +0100

Hello,
Yesterday I installed the distro in my testing server. I'm shocked. What a
GREAT job!(I know... Most of the good job is done by redhat engineers... )

The design of the graphics is quite ugly, but the distribution is really
rock-solid. I think I 've found the linux platform I want for the next years
in my servers. CONGRATULATIONS!

Any of you know RHEL-3 yum repositories? some packages are missing
(Courier-IMAP anyone?) or have missing functionality (the postfix for
example doesn't have VDA and PGSQL support)... thank you anyway and keep up
the good work.

By the way, I'd like to contribute the packages I do for this distro
(courier at the moment) to anyone who provides a contrib repository...

Thanks!