[WBEL-users] apt repository for updates

Edward Rudd eddie@omegaware.com
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:42:25 -0600

Unfortunately there is currently not an apt repository.. I have a
private one setup for my boxes, but it's currently on a lowly cable
modem, not good for public use.  I'm going to finish up my apt repo
scripts and submit them to this list soon in hopes that an APT and YUM
accessible distribution method can be used for WBEL.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/