[WBEL-users] Force FSCK every reboot

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:34:44 -0700

Hello whitebox-users,

I'm wondering... how can I force WBEL to automatically run FSCK -y on ALL hard-disk partitions upon reboot (whether soft or hard).

I currently have the ability to remotely cycle the power to a machine, but don't have remote KVM yet.  So I want to avoid the possibility of a machine sitting waiting for me to enter the root password to fsck the machine... I would much rather have that done automatically on ANY reboot, so that if I have to cycle the power, I know the chances of the machine coming to 'online' status are much greater.

Suggestions?

--
Best regards,
 Mickael                          mailto:mike@kamloopsbc.com