[WBEL-users] Errors mounting raid device

Tim Moore whitebox@nsr500.net
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:59:36 -0700

Yes, software RAID is much easierafter the first time :)

As for backup I use rsync to disks on a separate machine.  I will never go
back to tape.

rsync is here

http://www.samba.org/rsync

and a simple script backup process is here

http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/#Incremental

regards,
tim.