[WBEL-users] Whitebox and sendmail.

Aaron Smith asmith@nexcerpt.com
Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:02:14 -0400

--=-2cOCDVw1kxfQm77zhGO0

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 16:49, Denis Croombs wrote:
> >SMTP-AUTH generally uses SASL to authenticate which is a separate
> >database.  The commands you want to look at are sasldplistusers and
> >saslpasswd.  Bear in mind that Outlook will only use PLAIN
> >authentication so you'll want to configure Sendmail to ONLY offer PLAIN
> >authentication *IF* there is an SSL connection...

> Thanks for that
> I have tried that. But I still get the dialog box asking me to login with=
> login name and
> password.
	Are you entering a username/password that's in the sasl database and
does that username/password have an entry for PLAIN?

--=20
Aaron Smith             		vox: 269.226.9550 ext.26
Network Director        		fax: 269.349.9076=09
Nexcerpt, Inc.          		http://www.nexcerpt.com
=09
	...Nexcerpt... Extend Your Expertise

--=-2cOCDVw1kxfQm77zhGO0