[WBEL-users] Whitebox and sendmail.

cweisiger@i-55.com cweisiger@i-55.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:51:44 -0500 (CDT)

whoever is having the problems with SMTP WITH AUTH, try dnl'ing
out the two lines in your sendmail.mc file that are listed below

dnl define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
dnl define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A p')dnl

it doesnt make any sense to me but...because you should just
have to comment out one of them....

when i was running RH9 i just had to comment out one of them,
im not exactly sure which one...ive been running WBEL for while
now, but this is what i had to do to get mine to work...
if i only had the first one commented out...using netscape
mail it wouldnt accept my password, but if i dnl'ed them both
out netscape mail accepted my password...

give that a try , see what happens