[WBEL-users] Can't install webmin with yum from Dag? Dependency loop exceeded?

Eric B. ebenze@hotmail.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:06:25 -0400

I'm trying to install webmin from the DAG repository using yum, but am
having trouble.  When I try to install it, I get an "identical dependency
loop exceeded" error.  It says the package that it is missing is
Perl(SSLeay).

I'm confused here.  I was under the impression that all the packages in the
EL3.0 repositories had the necessary dependencies there as well.  I have yum
also pointing to the base WBEL repository as well as the released-updates
repository for WBEL.  Is that not the point of using the EL3.0 repositories
to keep your system up to date?

At this point, I figure I might as well download and webmin directly from
webmin.com, but was hoping to use yum to do this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Eric