[WBEL-users] MX records

Richard Humphrey rich-lists@multicam.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:22:12 -0500

If I want to start accepting mail for some of our other domains, i
simply need to create an MX record poiting to our mail server IP. I then
add the domain to /etc/mail/local-host-names (sendmail. Then I can map
those domain users to user accounts through /etc/mail/virtusertable and
that should be it correct? Am I missing a step or is this all I should
need to do?

Richard Humphrey
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little
temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759