[WBEL-users] SMTP Issue

John Hinton webmaster@ew3d.com
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:41:45 -0400

Rob Freeman wrote:

> [...]
Ok, that does make it work.. but in the past I didn't have to open
relays for each individual user's IP.. an impossible task given the
dialup world. Has something changed in sendmail that no longer allows an
authentication of a user via user/pass which will allow them to use for
instance their hosted domain name to send mail through our server?

Thanks,
John Hinton