[WBEL-users] Hello WBEL-user

dgr@snap.cu dgr@snap.cu
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:28:04 -0400 (CDT)

Hello friends!!

I have a server whit WBEL and in this server have a sendmail service for
recive and send mail from my domain snap.cu.. Ok all is fine, but i need
send mail to some domains e.g @ama.cu... when send mail for this domain
(any user) sendmail return this error...

553 5.3.5 mail.ama.cu. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
554 5.3.5 Local configuration error

I read the diferent manual in internet about this error. In my DNS have
the record CNAME pointer to my real name on internet... and chage this
records for the unique name. Now have this configuration on my DNS:

smtp.snap.cu.	IN	A	169.158.83.250

Well this problem on sendmail is for the Canonical Name but i no have the
record CNAME and this error continue... How can fix this problem??

Thank,
David