[WBEL-users] RH 9.0 to Whitebox 3.0?

Michael Cozzi cozzi@cozziconsulting.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:30:29 -0500

    Thanks in advance for your comments.

    I've got three servers that have been in production since RedHat 7.0.
All of them have been upgraded through apt-get to version 9.0- with no
problems, and in fact remotely. There were some config conflicts that had
to be resolved, but basically, it was a no problem deal.

    I need to migrate these servers, hopefully, without a complete
rebuild.

    What is the current package compatibility between RH9 and Whitebox
3.0?

    It it possible to just yum the box to the current release? It worked
between full releases on RedHat, and I need an easy way out.

--
Michael Cozzi
cozzi@cozziconsulting.com