[WBEL-users] Improved and Nicer version of Red hat enterprise

Bill Davidsen davidsen@tmr.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:31:38 -0400

alex66@colba.net wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I found a better version of redhat enterprise 3. It's really compact. No
> gnome , no kde just blackbox. If you have a good knwoledge of linux
> (Terminal), this version is for you. Fast and nice looking version called
> Eadem. For those interested you can downlad the images at www.eadem.com.

I kind of think someone missed the whole point of RHEL/WBEL... cut-down
and modified are attributes I don't think are in any way desirable
against a release which has "stability" as its claim to fame.

Just my opinion, but if you are going to do a hack, FC2 is probably a
better place to start.

--
    -bill davidsen (davidsen@tmr.com)