[WBEL-users] Improved and Nicer version of Red hat enterprise

Vincent.Raffensberger@dtn.com Vincent.Raffensberger@dtn.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:18:53 -0500

--=_alternative 004EB79186256E83_=

I suspect you are right.  The address for eadem.com (dynamic dns) is in
the same address block as the thread starter's email domain (colba.net).

"Manley, Johnny" <JManley@miswaco.com>
Sent by: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org
04/27/2004 07:22 AM

whitebox-users@beau.org
cc

Subject
RE: [WBEL-users] Improved and Nicer version of Red hat enterprise

I suspect this was a marketing drive-by...