[WBEL-users] up2date --showall errors

Richard Humphrey rich-lists@multicam.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:26:20 -0500

--

I have noticed the same thing.
Richard Humphrey

Militias, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves and
include all men capable of bearing arms. [...] To preserve liberty it is
essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be
taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.
        -- Senator Richard Henry Lee, 1788, on "militia" in the 2nd
Amendment