[WBEL-users] More yum mirrors?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:53:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Once you have tested the mirror mechanism, getting the new configset into
> place is as simple as dropping the (noreplace) from the %config directive in
> the spec file's %files list.  Then on the next release you put it back in.

Owwww, that would be a really evil thing to do to the folks who have
pointed it to internal mirrors or added in a bunch of third party yum/apt
repos.

Might have to do it though, guess the peeps who do that sort of thing
would likely be the ones who actually read announcements and such and
would be ready for it if I give a long enough head's up.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!