[WBEL-users] Samba and Printing

Pavel Krebs pavel.krebs@varicad.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:18:31 +0200

Did you set in [global] section correct print system?
I use CUPS. Global section includes:

# It should not be necessary to spell out the print system type unless
# yours is non-standard. Currently supported print systems include:
# bsd, sysv, plp, lprng, aix, hpux, qnx
   printing = cups
   printcap = cups
   load printers = yes

And my [printer section] is
[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   browseable = no
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
   guest ok = no
   writable = no
   printable = yes

Pavel