[WBEL-users] KDE vs. Gnome

Jason Fahr jfahr@direcway.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:07:45 -0500

    O.k. just want to get a little input from everyone. I have been
trying to decide which desktop to use, KDE or Gnome. They both have
wonderful features, but still which one to use? Does anyone have input
about to benifits from one to another?
    Bye the way, my opinion on all the WBEL vs. everything else out
there, is that this is a great package and I am extatic to have it. We
have to keep in mind that many hours were put into creating this
distribution and that the people that use WBEL are more than helpful
with helping others out. Its time to give thanks to the people that gave
us this distribution. So thanks!

Jason Fahr
jfahr@direcway.com