[WBEL-users] Re: Hyperthreading not enabled in WB kernels?

Vincent.Raffensberger@dtn.com Vincent.Raffensberger@dtn.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:35:16 -0500

--=_alternative 001948DB86256E86_=

Sorry about that, I should have done more testing before crying wolf.
On the upside, things are looking good in my testing (other than
libsqlplus hell, not wbel related).  I'm expecting to roll wbel out to
around 120 systems this summer.  Oh joy!

Thanks again for all the help.

Jamey Fletcher <jamey@library.beau.org>
Sent by: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org
04/29/2004 05:10 PM

whitebox-users@beau.org
cc

Subject
Re: [WBEL-users] Re: Hyperthreading not enabled in WB kernels?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 Vincent.Raffensberger@dtn.com wrote:

> I found the problem (or solution).  I booted the hard disk in an
identical
> system and it showed four processors there, so I started comparing the
> "identical" systems.

> I found that the bios revision was different on the system I was having
> trouble with, so I updated the bios and everything's perfect now.

> I really appreciate everyone's help.  Thanks.

Thanks!  You had us a bit worried here at WBEL Central!

--=_alternative 001948DB86256E86_=

more testing before crying wolf.</font>
in my testing (other than libsqlplus hell, not wbel related). &nbsp;I'm
expecting to roll wbel out to around 120 systems this summer. &nbsp;Oh
joy!</font>
not enabled in WB kernels?</font></table>
wrote:<br>
&gt; I found the problem (or solution). &nbsp;I booted the hard disk in
an identical <br>
&gt; system and it showed four processors there, so I started comparing
the <br>
&gt; &quot;identical&quot; systems. <br>
&gt; I found that the bios revision was different on the system I was having
&gt; trouble with, so I updated the bios and everything's perfect now.<br>
&gt; I really appreciate everyone's help. &nbsp;Thanks.<br>
Thanks! &nbsp;You had us a bit worried here at WBEL Central!<br>